Please visit the "INFORMATION" page about inventory, payment status, and international shipping. Pay less than manufacturer MAP pricing policies when you sign in to your account. UK customers: Please contact us about shipping restrictions
The NCE DCC Meter/Analyzer allows you to analyze the voltage, amperage and signal packets on your system at the track level. It features simple hookup and easy connection to the track.
- DCC voltmeter function measures up to 25 volts DCC.
- DCC Amp meter function measures up to 11.5 Amps.
Packet Analyzer Features:
- View DCC packets sent by the command station on a computer screen.
- Selectively filter out idle, reset, accessory, function, and or speed packets
- Opto-isolated to prevent ground loops from the DCC system to the computer.
- Powered from the track, no extra power supply needed.
- Display in Hex or Verbose mode
Additional Requirements (not included):
- PC/Mac/Linux computer
- USB cable
We will also be offering the faceplate for mounting on your layout fascia - stay tuned!