TCS DCC - Train Control Systems
#1402 LL8-LED DCC Decoder
- The LL8-LED is a 8-function direct-plug decoder designed specifically to meet the needs of LifeLike/Proto 2000 models.
- The LL8-LED can quickly be swapped for the existing DC board in your model, making the installation process fast and simple.
- The LL8-LED has a built-in circuit for LED's used for the forward and reverse headlights. The remaining 6 lighting functions on the LL8-LED are rated for 12V.
Interface Type: Direct-Plug (8-Pin NMRA)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.989" x 0.694" x 0.134" or 50.51mm x 17.64mm x 3.4mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 8
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs: 6
- LED Outputs: 2
IMPORTANT! If your model uses 1.5V incandescent lighting from the factory and you do not plan to upgrade to LED headlight(s) use the LL8 (in our store)
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- LED Support: This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED's.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.