This item has FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
The Hot Wire Foam Cutter makes clean, precise cuts, adjusts for angled cuts and cuts a path 4 1/2" w x 6" d (11.4 cm x 15.2 cm).
Use straight-rod option to cut in tight places and for faster cuts - straight rod cuts a path 3 1/2" x 6" (8.89 cm x 15.2 cm).
Cutter heats instantly and leaves no mess.
The Hot Wire Foam Cutter Attachment: Bow and Guide (purchased separately) adds versatility to the Hot Wire Foam Cutter and cuts a path 4.5 inches wide by 6 inches deep.
Attach the Guide for precise angle cuts.
Use only special nichrome replacement wire.
To avoid the emission of toxic fumes, we recommend using the Hot Wire Foam Cutter and the Bow & Guide on Woodland Scenics foam products only.
- Use only with Woodland Scenics non-toxic foam products.
- Other foam products may produce toxic gases when heated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use transformer included with this package.
- Do not leave Hot Wire Foam Cutter on for an extended period of time.
- Transformer may overheat.
- Do not touch wire while Cutter is on.
- Wire may cause burns.
- Be careful when using Hot Wire Foam Cutter near flammable material or in areas where explosive gases may be present.
- Do not apply to a single contact point for an extended period - heat may be conducted to combustible materials that are not in sight.
- Allow wire to cool before storing Hot Wire Foam Cutter.
- Unplug Hot Wire Foam Cutter after use.