#1600 WOW 501 STEAM Sound Decoder for O, G, S scales
- The WOW501 is a universal, 5 Amp sound decoder for large-scale locomotives.
- The WOW501 includes Keep Alive® on-board for stutter-free operation.
- Includes Light, Medium, Heavy Steam, and Reading & Northern #425 Locomotive Sounds!
- Function 5 and 6 may be programmed to control a smoke unit with a coil and fan.
- By programming CV58 with a value of 9, the smoke unit will react to the chuff timing.
- For a complete list of available sounds, check out the TCS website.
- TCS' world-renowned CD-quality sound.
- 16 Bits of resolution at 44.1kHz sample rate.
- Included on-board for smooth, stutter-free operation.
Back EMF Load Compensation:
- Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- Decoder will automatically detect DC power.
- You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum:
Incandescent Bulb Support:
- Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
Programmable Lighting Effects:
- Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- Use a positive voltage trigger to synchronize your chuff rate to your drivers' rotation.
User-Loadable Speed Tables:
- TCS exclusive auditory feedback programming system.
- Program your decoder without the need to memorize CV's!
- Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
True Scale Sound:
- Choose from multiple throttle modes to meet your operating needs.
Brand New inventory - We are an Authorized TCS Dealer!
- A unique WOWSound feature which uses TCS’ exclusive auto-adjusting BEMF technology to automatically change the intensity of the chuff.
- Prototype Mode also offers dynamic sound volumes which accurately model the real-life equivalent.
- Also includes pre-programmed acceleration and deceleration values.
Interface Type: Hard-Wire
Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.004" x 1.413" x 0.551" or 76.3mm x 35.9mm x 14mm
Scale: O Scale G Scale S Scale
Continuous/Peak: 5/10 Amp
Total Functions: 8
Function Rating: 1A