#1456 KA2 - Keep Alive NEW smaller SIZE!
Almost perfect for our N-scale faithful, the redesigned KA2 Keep-Alive® modules are smaller than the KA4
but still hold a powerful charge - enough to keep your HO and N scale locomotives running across dirty and faulty trackwork.
The new Keep Alive® devices are considerably smaller than the KA3. Considering the overall cubic volume of the devices, the KA2 is 49% smaller than the KA4.
At roughly half of the original size, these miniaturized devices will enable modelers to fit Keep Alive® in smaller spaces and use them for a wider variety of installations - especially in N scale!
Though the new KA devices are smaller, they still pack a powerful punch! The KA2 is roughly one third of the power of the KA4,
which is enough to keep even HO-scale sound decoders cruising across dirt, dust, gaps, and anything else your rough rails send its way.
Remember: the number of lighting functions in use and motor activity will drain the Keep Alive® at different rates.
- Dimensions (Inches) 0.35" x 0.35" x 0.61"
- Dimensions (Millimeters) 8.9mm x 8.9mm x 15.5mm
- Cubic Volume (MM) 1,227mm3
- NOTE: Parts of this listing and photos refer to both new sizes of TCS Keep-Alives for comparison purposes.
- This listing is for the KA2 #1456 only.