We are an authorized SOUNDTRAXX Dealer!
4/24/2020: NEW 8 Function output board!
#885024 TSU-PNP DIESEL SOUND DECODER - EMD-2 DIESELS
The new EMD 'Dash 2' (EMD-2) Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoder provides 8 new prime mover selections. This decoder is available in all Tsunami2 board formats and gives your customers a jaw-dropping 42.4 Million sound combinations to choose from. This is an additional decoder to the Tsunami2 line and will not replace the current Tsunami2 EMD Digital Sound Decoder.
See link here for NEW sounds list: http://www.soundtraxx.com/dsd/tsunami2/sound/EMD-2%20Sound%20Selections.pdf
SPEAKERS AND ENCLOSURES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SOUNDTRAXX DECODERS, SEE OUR STORE LISTINGS.
The TSU-PNP is a universal factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s models such as those made by Atlas, Athearn, and InterMountain Models.
It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- "Atlas" Style Board - Replaces the old Tsunami AT-1000,GN-1000, IM-1000 and other similar board styles.
- Dimensions: 73.7 x 16.8 x 4.8mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Function Outputs: 6
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- MSRP $109.95
The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders include many built-in features designed to help your model railroad operate as realistically as possible. Tsunami2 sound decoders are so powerful that they come with four special effects processors: the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust, and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips!
See link here for sounds list: <http://www.soundtraxx.com/dsd/tsunami2/sound/EMD%20Sound%20Selections.pdf>
- Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches,
- Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations