SOUNDTRAXX - We are an authorized SOUNDTRAXX Dealer!
4/24/2020: New item: 8 Function outputs!
#885014 TSU-PNP DIESEL SOUND DECODER - GE DIESEL Locomotives - NEW 8 FUNCTION
SPEAKERS AND ENCLOSURES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SOUNDTRAXX DECODERS, SEE OUR STORE LISTINGS.
The TSU-PNP is a universal factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s models such as those made by Atlas, Athearn, and InterMountain Models.
It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions:73.7 x 16.8 x 4.8mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current:2A
- Function Outputs:6
- Max. Function Current:100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier:2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage:7.5V – 22V
The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders include many built-in features designed to help your model railroad operate as realistically as possible. Tsunami2 sound decoders are so powerful that they come with four special effects processors: the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust, and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips!
See link here for sounds list: <http://www.soundtraxx.com/dsd/tsunami2/sound/GE%20Sound%20Selections.pdf>
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations