#885017 TSU-4400 EMD SOUND DECODER
see photos for sound selections on this decoder
SPEAKERS AND ENCLOSURES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SOUNDTRAXX DECODERS, SEE OUR STORE LISTINGS.
The TSU-4400 is a universal-style, 4-amp Digital Sound Decoder with 6 function outputs. Designed for models with higher stall currents such as some S, O, and large scale locomotives; this decoder features easy-to-use terminal blocks for no-fault wiring and a higher audio amplifier for awesome volume, indoors or out. It includes an onboard connector for adding a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 69 x 30.5 x 14mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 4A
- Max. Function Current: 400mA (each output)
- Function Outputs: 6
- Audio Amplifier: 3 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 26V
- The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders include many built-in features designed to help your model railroad operate as realistically as possible. Tsunami2 sound decoders are so powerful that they come with four special effects processors: the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust, and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips!
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features with over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 12 manufacturer specific prime movers in one decoder (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Prime Mover Pitch Shift to make each of your models sound unique
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Straight-to-Idle & True Idle Features
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations
- Auxiliary HEP Generator