The TSU-21PNEM is a 1-Amp digital sound decoder with six function outputs designed for easy plug-in operation when mated to a 21-pin NEM connector.
- Dimensions:30.5 x 15.5 x 6.5mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current:1A
- Function Outputs:6
- Max. Function Current:100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier:2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage:7.5V – 22V
The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders include many built-in features designed to help your model railroad operate as realistically as possible. Tsunami2 sound decoders are so powerful that they come with four special effects processors: the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust, and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips!
Tsunami2 diesel sound decoders are full of new features including over 50 sound effects including engine startup and shutdown, engine prime mover through all eight notches, Straight-to-8, HEP mode, 13 bells, over 40 airhorns, 4 air compressors, dynamic brakes, radiator fans, brake squeal, and more!
- Each diesel version (EMD, GE, etc.) contains up to 9 manufacturer specific prime movers (Turbo, Non-turbo, etc.)
- First ever Diesel Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) for a more authentic operating experience
- Startup, shutdown and exhaust through 8 notches
- Automatic or manual notching
- Functioning dynamic brake with variable load sound and adjustable braking rate
- Over 40 air horns
- Selectable compressors, bells, and couplers
- First ever Fireman Ed is ready to work on the locomotive, with general service, cab sounds and more!
- Clickety-clack, fueling, and authentic cab chatter add realism
- Prototypically correct HEP modes and steam heat for authentic passenger train operations