SOUNDTRAXX - We are an authorized SOUNDTRAXX Dealer!
#884005 TSU-4400 SOUND DECODER - STEAM LOCOMOTIVES
SPEAKERS AND ENCLOSURES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SOUNDTRAXX DECODERS, SEE OUR STORE.
The TSU-4400 is a universal-style, 4-amp Digital Sound Decoder with 6 function outputs. Designed for models with higher stall currents such as some S, O, and large scale locomotives; this decoder features easy-to-use terminal blocks for no-fault wiring and a higher audio amplifier for awesome volume, indoors or out. It includes an onboard connector for adding a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions:69 x 30.5 x 14mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current:4A
- Max. Function Current:100mA (each output)
- Function Outputs:6
- Audio Amplifier:3 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage:7.5V – 26V
Speakers (not included, see our store)
The Tsunami2 line is equipped with powerful new amplifiers; therefore, it is important to choose a capable speaker to use with these decoders.
Below you will find a list of speakers that are compatible with the TSU-4400.
- 81012923mm Square Mega Bass Speaker
- 81013128mm Square Mega Bass Speaker
- We also carry speakers from RailMaster Hobbies and ESU Loksound