NOTE: This item has been replaced by Soundtraxx with #884007 STEAM-2
#884002 TSU-2200 SOUND DECODER - STEAM LOCOMOTIVES
SPEAKERS AND ENCLOSURES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH SOUNDTRAXX DECODERS, SEE OUR STORE LISTINGS.
The TSU-2200 is a universal 2 Amp digital sound decoder.
It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 35 x 18 x 6mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Function Outputs: 6
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watts, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
The Tsunami2 Digital Sound Decoders include many built-in features designed to help your model railroad operate as realistically as possible. Tsunami2 sound decoders are so powerful that they come with four special effects processors: the Equalizer, Sound Mixer, Dynamic Digital Exhaust, and Reverb. It's like having a complete sound studio at your fingertips!
See link here for sounds list: <http://www.soundtraxx.com/dsd/tsunami2/sound/Steam%20Sound%20Selections.pdf>
Tsunami2 steam decoders are loaded with new features. Tsunami2 has an adjustable steam cutoff guaranteed to make you feel like you are in the cab and in control. Soundtraxx also added new and remastered sounds to add realism to your models. Tusnami2 steam decoders can produce over 50 sound effects including 12 bells, over 60 whistles, 10 air pumps, 8 dynamos, 10 exhaust chuffs, snifter valve, injectors, Johnson Bar, power reverse, firebox blower, side rod clank, brake squeal, and more!
- Newly remastered Dynamic Digital Exhaust
- Functioning adjustable exhaust cutoff
- Functioning locomotive and train brakes with adjustable braking rates
- Over 60 whistles
- Selectable compressors, bells, Dynamos, couplers, and more
- Fireman Fred sounds for coal-fired, wood, oil, or auger fueled locomotives
- Locomotive servicing sounds
- Traditional 2-cylinder, plus new 3-cylinder and articulated settings on all exhaust chuffs
- Clickity-Clack and new authentic drifting sounds