HO Scale 150' Early Style Highway Bridge (kit)
- The Rix Highway Overpass for HO scale is modeled after the bridges built during the 1930's and 1940's to span over railroad tracks.
- This style of bridge was used all over the country and is common to most people.
- The Rix Highway Overpass consist of 50 foot spans which interlock together so that any length bridge can be built.
- This kit is for 150' and includes 4 piers.
- Please see photo for actual product & package.
- One photo may show painted and assembled model as a suggestion. This is a KIT. Other items shown in photo are not included.
- These are molded in plastic, require assembly and paint