EVO Evolution Advanced DUPLEX 5A/8A Starter Set (A/NZ) - NEW FROM DIGITRAX!
- Everything you need to get started with Advanced Digitrax Command Control.
- Evolution is perfect for most home and club layouts wanting Duplex Radio control out of the box.
- It offers excellent speed control, prototypical consisting, the full range of programming features and much more.
- Maximum capacity, maximum features. Take it to the Max with Evolution!
- THIS VERSION IS FOR AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND AND IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM.
Evolution Duplex Set Includes:
- DCS210 Command Station/Booster With Intelligent AutoReverse
- DT500D Super LocoNet Throttle (Duplex Radio)
- UR92 Duplex Transceiver Panel
- PS615 Power Supply
- PS14 Power Supply (For UR92)
- One LT1 LocoNet Cable & Decoder Test Kit
- Evolution Manual
- Digitrax Decoder Manual
The DT500D Advanced Super Throttle & DCS210 Advanced Command Station Offers
- User-interface makes DCC simple.
- Dual throttle knobs give you control of two locos at the same time and makes consisting easy.
- Full numeric keypad for loco selection, function control, and decoder programming.
- Simplified 4 digit addressing.
- Easy address browsing and selection.
- User-friendly text messages to guide you.
- Click encoders for smooth speed control.
- Multi-line LCD display puts all information at your fingertips.
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Infra-ready out of the box (with UR90 sold separately).
- Ready for transponding and cab signaling.
- Simplified throttle option setup.
Big System Capacity for Big Layouts
- Run up to 100 addresses at the same time on your system.
- Run up to 100 throttles at the same time on your system.
Over 9000 Locomotive Addresses
- Address 00 for operation of one loco or MU consist without decoders
- Two Digit Addressing is easy to use. (Address 01-127)
- Four Digit Addressing lets you use the road number of your engines as their addresses. (Address 0128-9000+)
5 or 8 Amps of Power to Run More Trains
- Selectable Scale Voltage for Safe Operation in ALL Scales
- Customizable Voltage Settings
- 5 amps of power with included PS615 power supply
- 8 amps with PS2012 power supply (sold separately)
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function 2 is a special non-latching key that can be used to sound the horn for as long as the key is held down.
- Constant brightness lighting. Headlights can be directional or independently controlled (depending on decoder capabilities).
Two DCC Outputs are Better than One!
- Use one output for programming decoders while the other runs the layout. No need to shut down the layout to program decoders!
- Use one output for a braking section while the other runs the layout.
- Built in read/write programmer lets you program and read back CV values.
- Supports Paged programming (Digitrax preferred method). Also supports direct, register and ops mode programming
- Supports Universal consisting (Digitrax preferred method). Allows ALL locos to be consisted prototypically, even analog locos.
- Advanced consisting and Basic consisting, too!
- Nested consisting where consists can be consisted together.
Stationary Decoders, Turnout Control & Turnout Position Reporting
- Access to stationary decoder control for turnouts and other devices.
- DT500 reports turnout position based on last command sent.
- Control 2000+ stationary decoder addresses.
- Turnout List/Route capability to simplify complex yard operations.
- EZ routes button for simplified Command Station route programming
Customizable System Options
- Turn audible warnings on or off.
- Set up purging options.
- Multi-format command station mode.
- Loco Reset button for easy system purging
- Evolution is just the beginning for large, complex layouts that emphasize prototypical operations.
- With LocoNet you can add more boosters, throttles, power management, detection, transponding, signaling and much more.
- DCS210 comes with 3 LocoNet ports for Easy expandability
Other Advanced Features
- IPL updatable firmware for continued product improvements
- Device Query and Device Statistics to help with troubleshooting
- Input Mode to help set up detection on your layout
- Uses Expanded slots
International versions available for
- European Union
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom