- Torque Compensation for smooth as silk silent operation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- SuperSonic™ motor drive for silent operation.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Remapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Decoder Lock equipped.
- Transponder equipped ready for transponding on your layout.
- All Mode Programming with Operations Mode Read Back reads back CV values right on the mainline.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Motor Isolation Protection prevents damage to your decoder.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Works with most DCC-ready Z, N, and HO scale locomotives up to 18V track voltage. UP6Z can be used to drop track voltage.
- DCC Compatible
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI complian
- Note: DZ123 does not have Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF)
Current Rating-Motor: 1.00 Amp (2.0 Amps Peak)Size: 0.36” x 0.55 x 0.13” (9.144mm x 13.97mm x 3.302mm)Installation: Wired
Function Outputs: 2-500mA
Function Type: FX3
Features: Economy Series 3
Warranty: No Worries Warranty from DIGITRAX