#114 HO Scale West End Super Market Kit
3 7/8" x 5 1/8" x 2 3/8" (approx. size)
- This stylish kit perfectly duplicates the look of an early self-serve supermarket from the 1940s.
- It fits almost every city and town from the 1940s until today.
- Many buildings of this type can still be found in use today as markets, restaurants, auto showrooms, etc.
- The unique porcelain panel front provides a distinctive appearance that is rarely found in structure kits.
- Photo may show completed model or models, this listing is for ONE and is a KIT.