City Classics Structures
#111 HO Scale Railroad Street Company House Kit - Single
2 1/4" W x 5" L x 3 3/4" H (approx.)
Easy-to-assemble house kit based on a common house style found across North America.
- These homes were often built in "company towns" or communities where industries employed large numbers of workers.
- These houses are still a common sight today in many towns and rural areas.
- This kit is an accurate reproduction of the prototype.
- Each house features a realistic molded stone foundation, finely detailed porch, optional lean-to addition, separate outhouse and easy-to-follow instructions (fence and mailbox not included).
- These houses look great on layouts set in almost any era.
- To accurately portray a neighborhood of worker's homes, put in a row of closely spaced houses.
- These houses are sized just right to get a lot in a small space!
- Photo may show completed model or models, this listing is for ONE and is a KIT.