Smail (Slow Motion Actuator with Integrated Logic) features same size and mounting as the original TORTOISE.
Compatible with all DCC systems that provide accessory address control.
Two-wire connection to DCC bus with no external power necessary.
- 6 SMAILs per pack.
- Easy programming.
- May also be controlled with panel switches or detection circuits.
- Adjustable throw speed.
- Power up position user definable or will default to last used.
- Other specifications same as TORTOISE (800-6000).
Prototype turnouts don't snap open and closed, they move slowly. This easy-to-mount switch machine features prototypical slow-motion action-three seconds to complete throw.
- Easy-to-mount slow-motion switch machine features:
- Prototypical slow-motion action - three seconds to complete throw
- Precision-engineered gear drive mechanism
- Simple mounting with linkage included - no additional brackets or linkage necessary
- Convenient auxiliary contacts - two sets SPDT provided (internal)
- Easy wiring - two-wire connection possible.